Dirty Dancing 2

Hello everyone,

so here it is, I'm looking for a site where I could watch Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights.
I know several sites where it's possible to watch movies in streaming, but I haven't found Dirty Dancing 2 on any of them!!
If anyone knows a site, I thank you in advance =)
I'm waiting for your responses ^^
kisses to all

7 answers

  1. I had a hard time finding a site where the movie could be watched properly, but this one works ;-)
    http://www.volfilm.com/watch.php?v=9946
    1. no this site doesn't work ...
    2. Hello, I'm looking for a site where I can find the songs from Dirty Dancing 2. Thank you in advance.
    3. http://www.megavideo.com/?v=T8RXJ2OP

      he's working!
    4. I watched Dirty Dancing 1 and 2 on Dailymotion, but it’s just that there's no ending for the second one.
    5. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.