How to get skeleton bowser

Hi, how to get skeleton Bowser ???? Thanks
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

13 answers

  1. You need to have at least one star in the new cups in 150cc, namely: mushroom, flower, star, and special.
    In any case, it worked for me. I hope it works for you too.
    Good luck! sky blue.
    123
    1. Yes, but I succeeded in everything and I came first in the 150cc cups. It didn't work,
      and the stars, I don't know what that is! So can you help me!

      alfa
      0
    2. @alfathere are star classes A B C D here
      0
    3. but how to achieve star class
      0
    4. you must be first at all turns (of the court)
      0
    5. I'm going to translate "moi jais tout gagner le jeu est je sais coment regade se que dit wddew sees vrai" to English.

      "I won everything in the game and I know how to look at what wddew says is true."
      0