MOON DE LA MOISSON DS

Solved/Closed
Hello,
if you have any questions about this game, feel free to ask, I’ve finished it and I know quite a bit...
There you go : )
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

37 answers

  1. to make a lot of money: hire the winter fishing elves, a few days later, you'll wake up and have a ton of money :D (I've tested it and I have 4 golden wooden coops and 2 golden wooden stables, ...) but if anyone knows how to get adamantite, please reply to me at jenny.martinot@hotmail.com.

    55
    1. we need the action replay
      0
    2. You need to be at the 3rd mine (finish the first 2, you who has the money buy tubochos and enegizing XL).
      0
    3. @CasillasCasillas, you who seem to know even more than a certain website that I rewrite with each response (https://harvest-moon-france.pagesperso-orange.fr/­elles_a_epouser.htm), and especially to be more precise and natural, can you help me in the future?
      To do this, why don't you register on this forum or give me your MSN address (if you don't mind, of course... ^^').
      Whatever you respond, I'll give you mine: naaio@hotmail.com
      Thanks in advance, if you reply! ^^
      Kisses!
      --
      -.:¤ "What could be more inhumane than a world populated by humans?" quote by François Roux ¤:.-
      0
    4. l'adammantite is found in mine number 3 there you go
      0
    5. In the 2nd mine at level 250
      0
  2. What should I do to be married?
    6
    1. Comment peut-on télécharger Harvest Moon, s'il vous plaît ?
      0
  3. Hello, can you help me with the elves and falling in love?
    12
    1. Coucou The Little World!

      Well, I don't know how to fall in love...
      25
      1. You need 60,000 love points with your wife and also 60 elves.
        Let's take the example of Muffy (that's my wife, hehe) you give her 1 wine per day and boom, that's 500 love points per day, great right? And if you give it to her on her birthday (5 summer), that makes 2,500!!!
        0
    2. I'm struggling a bit, I want to marry Lumina but the first event is no longer working (I did it once). And my animals aren't winning any contests!!
      So I have a lot of questions, so don't hesitate to answer me!
      Kisses
      13
      1. you can't do it twice, so you need to change your wife

        to get married, you need to do the following: (because I got married in the game)

        _have the big bed in your house, for that you need to have the latest upgrade, and also to buy the bed go to home shopping (it's the second channel)
        _have more than 65 thousand love points
        _have the blue feather, you can buy it at the supermarket (you need to have the orange heart to buy it)
        _have freed the harvest goddess, for that you need to unlock 60 sprites
        _have completed all love actions

        P.S: the tips are not in order, sorry
        0
      2. Pour le premier événement avec Lumina, il faut aller dans le manoir le soir vers 18h, mais attends que Romana, sa grand-mère, entre. Salut, j'espère t'avoir aidé. Et aussi, quand l'événement commencera, Lumina va te demander qui a tort, dis que c'est Sébastien qui a tort, sinon tu rates l'événement.
        0
    3. Could you tell me how to obtain adamantite, please? Thank you.
      7
      1. TO GET ADAMANTITE:

        You must have completed the 2nd cave in the top right box. Once you finish it, you will receive a sword. Take it (it helps you against monsters). You will have a 3rd cave and there is 1 adamantite on each floor (I recommend digging the ground before stepping on a tile to make sure you don't fall into a hole ;) )

        Kissess :)
        0
    4. en fait... c'est quoi une adamantite???????????
      3
      1. When you have the machine cabin, adamantite is used to get:
        The yogurt maker
        The spinning wheel
        The cheese machine
        The mayonnaise machine...
        0
    5. Have you finished the Harvest Moon DS on Serenity Island or just the simple one???
      Because I have problems with the Harvest Moon on

      How do you get animals???....
      8
      1. to get the animo I have to call with the phone in the house
        0
    6. I need advice on Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness
      please it's urgent
      kisses
      my email is: tit.mary@hotmail.fr so please respond to me
      3
      1. Hello, how do you get a horse, have the fishing team, and use the yellow wonder?
        8
        1. To have a horse, you need to sell 1000 things (even weeds).
          To get the fishing rod, go see Gelen from 12:00 to 13:00 on Saturday: talk to them and go in
          After fishing 50, 500, 5000, and 50000 fish in the hot springs in your pond, upgrade your fishing rod with mystrile... and you will have fishing team pixies.
          Question of wonders, the goddess must appear and you must make a wish:
          + more money
          + more casino medals
          be less tired
          have an item
          level up your farmer
          take care of your animals...
          0
        2. To have a horse, you need to sell 1000 things (even weeds).
          To get the fishing rod, go see Gelen from 12:00 to 1:00 PM on Saturday: talk to them and go inside
          After fishing 50, 500, 5000, and 50000 fish in the hot springs in your pond, upgrade your fishing rod with mystrile...and you will have fishing team elves.
          For the wonders, the goddess must appear and you must grant a wish:
          + more money
          + more casino medals
          + be less tired
          + have an item
          + increase your farming level
          + take care of your animals...
          0
        3. @CasillasHow can we get mine 4? I went to the bottom of mine 3 and removed everything down there, even the soil was tilled!!!
          Please help me!!
          0
        4. @dadoune30.skyHi, dadoune30.sky !! It seems to me that it's written in the game manual, right? ^^
          If I remember correctly, it's like all the other mines, you just have to go to the excavation site in the evening after 5 PM when Carter isn't there, and he'll ask you to open the last mine with your hammer, right? Otherwise, how did you manage to get to the bottom of the mine? How many tons of supplies did you have!? :o
          --
          -.:¤ "What could be more inhuman than a world populated by humans?" quote by Françis Roux ¤:.-
          0
        5. @dadoune30.skyTo have mine 4, you must complete mine 3 and not be married.
          0
      2. kikouu how do you finish the 2nd cave thanks for replying
        6
        1. You need to go to floor 255 (maximum), kill all the monsters, and then remove what is in the pink box between Keira and you, which will give you the magic sword (which you can use by pressing A against the two big rocks of the waterfall to break them). Then, go back up, and if you go to the excavation site after 9:00 PM or before 9:00 AM, Carter will be there, and you will open the 3rd mine.
          0
      3. I would like to know how to enter the town, how to get a wife, and where all the harvest elves are hiding. Thank you in advance.
        9
        1. kikou I'm back, how do we get some amandine? Thanks in advance
          6
          1. kikoo I would like to know who you are married to
            0
            1. Peux-tu m'aider en me disant où sont tous les lutins ?
              9
              1. I think the amandites are at level 50,...well, I’m not sure anymore but in the 3rd cave (check my site, it says so there).
                5
                1. Hello farmers!
                  I've been thinking about this... Me, who is happily traveling from Quebec to France, made the mistake of buying Harvest Moon DS while I was in Canada. As a result: It's in English @__@

                  That doesn't stop me from playing, actually it improves my understanding of English, and the mines helped me a lot with the irregular verb find-found-found... '¬¬ It's just that it prevents me from fully enjoying the
                  dialogues (computerized, of course...¬¬) of the characters, so I don't understand everything....

                  - So what's the story with "Shed Maker" and "Basement"? If someone can help me....
                  - And even if I were rich (which I'm not, but it will come, it will come, muahahaha!!!), how do you buy expensive golden wood? Where do we go?

                  And I'm experiencing something weird... In the evening after nine o'clock when I come home exhausted from my hard days and bring in my cows, sheep, and chickens, there's this nasty bulldog that comes to bite my animals! I'm outraged! And on top of that, on the first day of its appearance, during the night the mayor said something, but I didn't understand anything, in English!!! T_T
                  - So how do I get rid of it?
                  - Isn't hitting it with my hammer a bit barbaric and excessive? a__a

                  And also (actually, this won't be a short message, I apologize...) the Animal Harvest (Brushing/Petting), so the sprites that brush and cuddle the animals aren't supposed to, well, brush and cuddle them? So far, they haven't been of any use to me... '-_-
                  - So what do they do?
                  - And if I brush and cuddle my animals myself, isn't that better? :o

                  - And speaking of animals (I'll try to make this point the last one... :s) when it's sunny, is it GOOD FOR THEM to leave them outside at night or do I absolutely have to bring them in every evening?

                  At least I separated everything into paragraphs! ^^' It will go to whoever responds most completely, but if you have bits of info, I’ll take it, thank you!

                  And I hope you all (except those who finished the game and are probably already ;)) become rich and happy on your farm!
                  Sayonara and muchos kisses!
                  naaio@hotmail.com
                  --
                  -.:¤ "He who claims to be indispensable is a pretentious one; he who believes to be so, a fool!" quote by Edwin Til'Illan, under the enchanting pen of Pierre Bottero ¤:.-
                  0
                  1. Salut, how do we become friends with Daryl so he opens his cave and we can see the mermaid? Please answer me quickly!!!!
                    0
                  2. @doobleoffer him herbs every day he loves it after a few days you'll be able to see Leia the mermaid^^
                    0
                  3. @marianne6You can also give him fish, he likes that too!! ^^
                    --
                    -.:¤ You were just a child... I would have loved to know you, Michael!! ¤:.-
                    0
                  4. For the dog that comes in the evening, you need to leave your dog outside so that it attacks him, but you will need to increase the little bar at the bottom of his profile. As for the animals, you should brush them yourself, so you'll earn little elves and hearts for the competitions. =)
                    0
                  5. @Henki-MiniAh, thank you Henki-Mini, I was starting to lose hope that someone would reply to me someday!! xD
                    So, I need to leave my dog outside for him to chase it... Except my dog is absolutely useless, that coward!! xD
                    Well, I guess it’s because I haven't increased the little bar under his profile, but that’s simply because I don’t know how to do it... o__O So... How do we do it?? I’ve been wondering that for a while!! xD
                    And um... Well no, that’s all, thank you very much for your advice!! ^^

                    P.S.: We can also use cut wood or broken stones as a barrier, I learned that recently but haven’t tested it yet... What about you? :D
                    --
                    -.:¤ You were still just a child... I would have loved to know you, Michael!! ¤:.-
                    0
                • 1
                • 2