Lightning song
Closed
Hi
I'd like to know the name of the song from Lightning season 2 that you hear when Alex and Jess are brushing their teeth.
It's a boy singing and it has a bit of a rap vibe, you know, young people's music.
I'd like to know the name of the song from Lightning season 2 that you hear when Alex and Jess are brushing their teeth.
It's a boy singing and it has a bit of a rap vibe, you know, young people's music.
44 answers
-
You are looking for a song, I also loved this song, here are the lyrics
It is by the "Pirketous," and the title is "In the Street."
However, I couldn't really find any other information... I tried to transcribe the lyrics... Not easy!!! lol
"You left for the street
I saw you, I heard
You left for the street
I saw it, I knew it
You left for the street, I couldn't believe, I couldn't
You left for the street, I saw you, I heard
Lying in the street, your ambiguous gaze
Suspended in my view
I saw you, you saw it
I couldn't believe, I didn't see, I couldn't believe, I didn't know
In my life, in my screams, in my yes, in my hiccups
I beg
You left for the street
I saw you, I heard
You left for the street
I saw it, I knew it
You left for the street, I couldn't believe, I couldn't
Lying in the street, your ambiguous gaze
Suspended in my view
I saw you, you saw it
I couldn't believe, I didn't see, I didn't know, I didn't see
Walls of words of love
Whisper to my ego
Deprived of words of love
I love you and it kills me
I saw you, I believed it
My heart is on the street
I didn’t want it…
Walls of words of love
Whisper to my ego
Deprived of words of love
I love you and it kills me
I saw you, I believed it, my heart is on the street
I didn’t want it
Take the time to live, take the time to laugh
In this future that doesn't exist
Take the time to live, take the time to laugh
In this future that doesn't exist
You left for the street, I saw you, I heard
You left for the street, I saw it, I knew
You left for the street, I couldn't believe, I couldn't
Lying in the street, your ambiguous gaze
Suspended in my view
I saw you, you saw it
I couldn't believe, I couldn't, I didn't see, I didn't know
In my life, in my screams, in my yes, in my hiccups
I beg
You left for the street, I saw you, I heard
You left, I saw you, I knew
You left for the street, I couldn't believe, I couldn't
Lying in the street, your ambiguous gaze
Suspended in my view
I saw it, you saw it
Walls of words of love
Whisper to my ego
Deprived of words of love
I love you and it kills me
I saw you, I believed it
My heart is on the street
I didn’t want it
Walls of words of love
Whisper to my ego
Deprived of words of love
I love you and it kills me
I saw you, I believed it, my heart is on the street
I didn’t want it
... "
Video clip :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BL2ku3ReX8&gl=FR
Now, for downloading it, I don't know.-
NO AND NO
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT PIRKETOUS ON THE STREET AND IT'S NOT SOFT SEQUENCE EITHER
SOFT SEQUENCE IS A GIRL WHO SINGS AND IT'S A SOFT SONG - THE PIRKETOUS IS ROCK
HOWEVER, WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IS A SINGLE GUY WHO SINGS AND IT'S A BIT OF RAP - YOUNG MUSIC....
AND ANOTHER THING, TALKING ABOUT EMULE AND LIMEWIRE... FRANKLY...
-
-
I'm also looking for the same song; I can see very well which one it is, but I can't find it either. If someone could tell me what it is, it would be nice.
-
Do you know the title of the song that starts playing when you open the kd2a site => foudre on France 2?
-
I'm also looking for that song; it sounds a bit like the songs of the Black Eyed Peas. But I don't think it's one of theirs.
-
Hey Bérengere and t...
I'm also looking for that song that I can't find. If by any chance you find it, it would be kind of you to let me know the title.
Best regards. Laure. -
I would like to find the song by the band Façades, which is in season 2 of Foudre. It plays every time Alice goes to the place where she pays tribute to her mother (under the tree with her mother's photo, and she often leaves flowers there).
Thank you in advance for your response!-
-
The song where Alice goes to see the tree with the photo of her mother is Beatitudes in the town/Facades
My video with the lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_H6QKUNrzY
-
-
Hi. I'm also looking for the song that I can't find, it's when Jess and Alex are brushing their teeth. It also played today in the second episode.
Thank you in advance, if you know the title, please let me know. -
I'm looking for the same song as all of you!! The one that sounds like the Black Eyed Peas... it’s playing a lot right now and I don't have the time to check the credits at the end (the theme song) for the artist... but maybe together we can figure it out!! Thank you for sending me a quick email if anyone finds it!!
-
The song you're looking for I think is "In the Street of Pirketous" there you go.
-
-
@nicoI'm also looking for the song! I think at one point it goes: hey man open the sky...
but I'm not really sure! This song is played in several episodes afterwards... and it's really so gooodd! pliiiz help!!
-
-
Hey, I think it's façades and it's soft sequence...
kisses -
When they brush their teeth, the song is called "A la rue" by the Pirketous, there you go.
-
not at all
on Pirketous street it's rock and it's not the music we're looking for-
Hi, I wanted to know if you found the thunder music, the one where they brush their teeth. I heard it again in episode 22 of season 2 when Leo annoys Eva who's cooking, and then he tells her he still loves her, etc., etc.
Anyway, if you could reply to me, kisses, thanks, my address is red-stock@hotmail.fr
-
-
Hey, I'm also looking everywhere for that song, at first I thought it was the Black Eyed Peas but no!!! I hope someone finds it, it's so good!
-
It's possibly the <<soft sequence="">> from Facades that you're looking for.</soft>
-
Hello everyone...
What can I say, I really think some people are having a hard time understanding, and the worst part is that it's on all the forums...
I’m also looking for the music when they brush their teeth, so let's stop mentioning those façades or pirketous every time we ask this question, it's not them. But who is it? We would really like to know. I'm a bit annoyed because every time we get stuck because of people bringing up these two authors. So, well, I hope we all manage to find this song, if only someone had recorded episode 13 to get the end of the credits ;-)
Have a good day -
Thank you, Vive-Soluce. I will try to download it
and for the others, it would be nice to talk to me in another tone. I'm trying to help you and you reply to me as if I were no one
thanks to Vive-Soluce and goodbye -
Re hello, long live Soluce Setter! I want to know something: I installed LimeWire, but I don't really know how it works. Could you help me, please?
-
And while searching for a lightning song, we find ourselves helping on Limewire... sorry to shock some, but there are really some gems that get lost... is it so difficult to create topics on a forum... and not pollute the others... it's like everything, with a good organization everyone can find their way ;-)
Good night everyone... the night brings advice, well I hope for some ;-)
tchuus again -
uè uè arrête de faire ton grand là
-
The song that makes you feel young is "Bailate" by Ismael Lô! Here you go, kisses.
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next