Sims 2 ps2 other places
Solved/Closed
Here, I have The Sims 2 on PS2, and I can't seem to find the other locations. How should I go about it?
7 answers
-
You have the same problem as me; I hope someone could help us?
-
please help me !!
do you need to go to a specific place or do something to unlock the locations and go there?
do you need to be in free mode or story mode??
S.O.S from a fan of The Sims 2 !! -
problem solved
-
Salut, moi j'ai un problème sur Les Sims 2 sur PS2. Dès que je fais le code pour débloquer tous les terrains, après je ne sais pas comment faire pour partir. Aide-moi s'il te plaît ! Avant, je l'avais fait et j'étais sur le bateau, mais je ne me rappelle plus comment on le fait.
-
-
@loupire fan des loupIn one corner of your yard (on the street side), there's a yellow pole, and you say: take a taxi.
-
-
@loupire fan des loupHi!
When you unlock all the locations, then you go to the telephone pole and call a taxi, and you'll see in the list of places you can go that there are plenty, they're all there because you just unlocked them ;)
I hope I helped you!
maajik -xoxox- -
@loupire fan des loupYou go to the left of your house outside, and there's a taxi sign; you click on it and choose your destination.
-
-
Hello,
I have no problem with the places, in fact I've done everything except that I can't help the sims, please do you know how to help a sim?!
Thanks
See you later! -
So actually, first when you are in your house or in your garden, anywhere, click on L1, R1, up, cross, R2 to make an urn appear with a gray diamond above it (mandatory). If you don't do this action, you won't be able to perform any of the other actions. After the urn has appeared (it might not work the first time, in which case you do it again)
unlock all locations in the game: R1, L1, R2, right, left
to earn money as much as you want: R1, L1, R2, right, left
to unlock all objects: L2, O down, left, up
to unlock all clothes: square, R2, down, right, square
to advance time by 6 hours: O, square, L1, up, down
to have all skills maxed out: triangle, O, square, R2, left
after doing all that, click on the urn and then click on the icon you want!!
there you go, have fun!!
(and for the simflooz, you can click as many times as you want) -
Hello! :D So, here it is, it's really simple: you go into your desires and your fears, and you have golden desires that you must fulfill (that is to say, making your Sims' desires come true), and when you've satisfied all your golden desires, poof! It unlocks a new location.
PS: To achieve your desires, you need to go to start and then to "desires and fears."
I hope I helped you, kisses kisses :)