Puzzle Father Fouras 41

Solved
Hello,

I’m stuck on number 41, “he is loved from head to toe but his tricks are hated.” Can someone help me??
Thank you in advance.

16 answers

  1. Hello,

    Try PIG, I think that's the right answer.

    Good luck with the other questions...
    3
    1. Thank you So!!! That's the right answer!!!
      0
  2. hi,
    try the ROI it might be a reference to chess
    --

    when money talks...
    the truth is silent!!!
    0
    1. I tried, but that's not it!!!! Maybe another idea???
      Thanks anyway!!!
      0
      1. yeah, it's the pig!!!
        where do you have the questions from Father Fourras?!
        --

        when money talks...
        the truth stays quiet!!!
        0
        1. It's a file that was sent to me by email!!!
          0
      2. It's piggish because the expression "in the pig, everything is good" and these tricks are hated because the expression "pig trick" means to do something nasty.
        --

        The only computer that is truly safe is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not sure.
        0
        1. Please, can someone send me the file so I can challenge myself as well
          my address: lvtbaste@hotmail.com

          thank you
          0
          1. Hello,

            Does anyone have the answer to this riddle 41: he has gardening and sports despite his fame. Time of evening gatherings, in the north and the south he has a name.
            0
            1. hello diva

              it's one of the 4 seasons

              See you +
              --
              Happy holidays Titi and come back soon, I miss you sniffffffffff
              The height of happiness is being too happy to notice it.
              0
              1. I am pathetic; I'm stuck on question 6: "Sometimes round or square, it's rather well-shaped. It's not worth making one, especially for tiny little things." I am...
                2
                1. Contributor
                  Hello

                  Sorry, I didn't see your call!!!

                  Master Crow was holding in his beak a .......
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                 Google and Wikipedia
                  0
                2. A master of Time has hidden a strange animal in the letters of this word: "Picorons." Which one?
                  0
                3. In question 15: It's an appearance that can deceive. Women like to apply it. Sometimes covering shoes, it serves to protect: "varnish" is not accepted despite all possible writings. Grrr how can I move forward?
                  Thank you for the helping hand.
                  0
              2. it's the pig
                0
                1. Contributor
                  Hello

                  How ??
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  If we don’t say what we think when we think it,
                  we will no longer think what we say when we say it.
                  0
              3. Hello everyone

                I would like if someone has the kindness to send the instructions to my following address please

                guillaume.stitch@live.fr

                If it’s possible to include the answers in a file as well, it would be great because if I get stuck too much, it will prevent me from flooding the messages here. Thank you, that would be really nice

                Have a nice day!
                0
                1. Contributor
                  Hello

                  It's sent
                  --
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  If we don't say what we think when we think it,
                  we won't think what we say when we say it.
                  0