My snap score isn't working. yaya20246049 - Last answer on 15 nov. 2024 1 answer Why isn't my snap score working even though I'm sending messages and he's not sending me anything back? Why? Show more Related links: How can I receive my Snap security code on my new number? Recover my Snapchat account with my number I can't send my Snapchat Flashback. My flames are not showing on my mobile. Snapscore between friends badge Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à me connecter à mon compte. 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Radinoz Contributor Hello Is that still the case? Besides reporting the issue to Snap, I'm afraid there’s nothing else to do. ;)
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Radinoz Contributor Hello Is that still the case? Besides reporting the issue to Snap, I'm afraid there’s nothing else to do. ;)