I don’t have a code for my wave account. Solved Kadiatou - Last answer on 3 sept. 2023 1 answer Hello, I don't have a code for my wave account Show more Related links: I lost my messaging center. I forgot the password for my wave 2. I received a text from my own number. Why is there an "N" at the top of my screen? I received a message from 36111 for my leboncoin ads. I forgot my vault password 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report georges97 Contributor Hello, Whether it's for a bank (your case) or any other online service, CCM members have no way to provide you with an access code. See: contact@wave.com or at the number 200 600. Contact for UBA Senegal: at the number 33 859 51 00.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report georges97 Contributor Hello, Whether it's for a bank (your case) or any other online service, CCM members have no way to provide you with an access code. See: contact@wave.com or at the number 200 600. Contact for UBA Senegal: at the number 33 859 51 00.