Distribution list limit

Hello,

I want to create a distribution list in Office 365 containing all of my users (80), but the lists are limited to 20 members. How can I do this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Jeremy
Windows / Chrome 108.0.0.0

4 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello.

    Make 4 lists (by city, by profession, alphabetical ... at your choice).


    Retirement is great! Especially in the Antilles...
    Raymond (INSA, AFPA)

    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello
      I don't know where this limitation of 20 you mentioned comes from; the limit is much higher, and I can easily create a distribution list of 40 people or more.
      I think your issue lies elsewhere.
      Best regards


      0
      1. Hello,

        it's at the time of creating the list that the limit of 20 people is present; we can indeed add more later. It was this limit at creation that led me to misunderstand.

        Thank you for your help.

        Jérémy

        0
        1. Moderator

          It would be interesting to know how (see f894009) and which version of 365 because I did the exercise and I don't have any limitations even when I create.

          0
      2. Hello everyone,

        jeremymau:

        it's at the time of creating the list that the limit of 20

        What type of list (data validation, form control, ActiveX control, or .......), how do you create it?

        0