Universal Remote Control TV Trans Code

Hello,

I bought a universal remote HQ RC UNIVERS41 for my old Trans Continents TV (TR 3610-2)... and of course, its code is not in the list provided in the remote control's manual!
The "automatic code search" system doesn't work either.

What should I do?
Thanks
Configuration: Trans Continents TR 3610-2 Universal remote HQ: RC UNIVERS41

15 answers

  1. Hi
    I think it’s a bit late, but here are the codes I can give you

    5 codes for transcontinental:

    342
    510
    432
    419
    446

    good luck ;)
    12
    1. Contributor
      Hello,

      It is almost certain that this so-called universal remote is not compatible with your television. Or, unlikely but it happens, the remote module of your TV is faulty.

      What to do? Buy another one that you will be sure works with your TV. 2 examples:

      http://www.meliconi.fr/Prodotti.asp Choose the simplest one, Control TV. A small code search utility will help you find your model and confirm that there is indeed a corresponding code.

      http://www.sosremotes.com/ By clicking on Find your remote, you will reach a choice between universal remotes and a replacement remote that will work exactly like your original remote.

      --
      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
      9
      1. Thank you for the info. The website address for TV orders is very useful.
        0
    2. Hello,
      Thank you for these answers, I will try the second solution.
      2
      1. slt, j'ai aussi une télécommande RC univers 41 mais plus la notice pour le code TV de marque Daewoo, peux-tu m'aider, merci.
        0
        1. Hello, here are the codes for Daewoo TVs: 168, 209

          Have a nice end of the day...
          8
          1. Hello,

            I also have an HQ remote control, could you give me the code for a BRANDT 511 OOM television?

            Thank you
            0
          2. I have a RCuniversal 41 remote control and I'm also looking for two codes for LG and PHILIPS

            do you have the ability to help me
            thanks fun33
            0
          3. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
            0
          4. Bonjour, quelqu'un aurait-il le code pour une télévision SABA ? Merci d'avance.
            0
          5. but how to program it
            0
        2. Hello,

          I personally had a problem when I wanted to set up my universal remote for my Trans Continents brand TV. The issue is that there is no after-sales service for this brand, since it was first acquired by Tokaï, which was later bought by Sony.
          I am using a Philips Universal remote SBC RU 240II. I tried with the codes for the Sony brand and MIRACLE, and now my TV responds to my "zapette." The codes I tried are 0037, 0038, 0036; for these codes, my TV reacted but not correctly (e.g., when I turned up the volume, it changed the channels); and finally, when I entered 0039, everything returned to normal.
          I hope I could help some of you.
          2
          1. Hello,
            I am looking for a universal remote for my Tokai TV because the old remote no longer works. Could you advise me on the choice of remote because I have no idea and I'm afraid of ending up with one that doesn't have the code for my TV?
            Thank you in advance.
            0
          2. Contributor
            @gigieHello,

            If you want to make sure you have a remote control that not only works but works exactly like the original remote, you should definitely not get a so-called universal remote, but rather a replacement remote that you can obtain here http://ww1.telecommande.net

            Even if they don't know the TV (it happens), by sending them the broken one, they will be able to find the one that corresponds to your TV.

            --
            To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
            0
          3. @gigieHello,
            Thank you for your response, but I forgot to mention that the old remote was thrown away because it was broken. I tried to reassemble it several times; at first, it worked, but eventually, I couldn't get it back together again. Now I realize that I shouldn't have thrown it away.
            What should I do?
            0
          4. Contributor
            @gigieIt’s only if you can't find your TV's reference on http://ww1.telecommande.net that your old remote would have been useful.

            If, by filling in the boxes, you don’t get a positive answer, let me know this reference.
            I’m not used to it anymore and maybe I’ll find it.

            --
            To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
            0
        3. Hello everyone
          I have a Sony universal remote, specifically the RM-V211T, and I would like to know if anyone knows the code for a television, please. I really need it.
          0
          1. Grandin television sorry I forgot to mention the brand
            0
        4. Hi everyone, I also have a SILVERCREST universal remote but no code for MIRAI brand TVs, can you help me, thanks.
          0
          1. Hello - I bought the same "remote" as yours some time ago and I've lost the manual, could you help me by sending a copy to my email? I can't find it online - it would help me a lot. Best - Luciole
            0
        5. Contributor
          Who are you addressing? What is the brand and model of your remote control?

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          4
          1. My universal remote is from the brand SILVERCREST and on the side of the box, I can read the following references: KH 2150

            and I lost the manual even before I could set it up.... and I am at a loss in front of all these buttons!
            0
        6. I have an old Brandt TV that just lost the channels, and I have a Meliconi Easy 100 universal remote but no code to program it. Help me seriously because I'm going to crack without TV!!
          3
          1. Contributor
            You can go here https://www.meliconi.fr/fr/prodotti/programma-telecomando/
            There is a search tool that allows you to know the code with the TV reference.
            If your TV reference does not appear under the Brandt brand, it may exist under the Thomson brand, of which Brandt is a sub-brand.
            Finally, as explained, there is a global search method. "It requires a lot of patience"

            --
            To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
            0
            1. Hello,
              I have a universal remote: RC univers41 but I lost the codes. My TV is a Goldstar.
              Could you please give me the codes for a Goldstar TV?
              Help me quickly please, it's tough without TV :'(

              Thanks in advance, Ophéliaa
              0
              1. Bonsoir, mon copain m'a donné une télécommande universelle Chunghop RM-L677, mais je n'ai pas les codes pour ma télévision standard modèle 2279FH-B. Pourriez-vous m'aider ?
                0
            2. J'ai la solution au problème : la télécommande universelle CHUNGHOP RM-316E sait faire. À savoir, une fois que vous trouvez la correspondance entre les touches et la fonction de votre appareil, le bouton de vérité est la touche OK.
              0
              1. OK means MENU and your search table will appear on the screen, and it's up to you to play. Contact me if needed.
                1
                1. Bonsoir, mon copain m'a donné une télécommande universelle Chunghop RM-L677, mais je n'ai pas les codes pour ma télévision standard modèle 2279FH-B. Pouvez-vous m'aider, s'il vous plaît ?
                  0