Belote.com

Hello,
After posting several negative reviews about the game "belote.com" on the website "Trustpilot" to denounce this huge piece of junk that is actually a pure and simple scam, Trustpilot simply kicked me off their site because I was lowering the overall rating of this game.
Yet "Trust" means "confidence" in English.
Who can you trust?

Configuration: Android / Chrome 78.0.3904.62

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hi,

    I haven't read the terms of use of Trustpilot, but I think that each person can only
    post one review about a website; posting multiple reviews is akin to spam, and if they allowed it,
    it would be easy for competitors to do the same, making Trustpilot unreliable and pointless.

    ++

    --
    Problem solved or solution found, indicate it,
    always useful for the community. ;-)
    0
    1. Hello,
      we can't do anything about it here....

      --
      The enemy is stupid: he thinks that we are the enemies when it is actually him!
      Pierre Desproges
      0