Good evening, I bought a wireless speaker. The instructions are in English... Out of fear of doing it wrong, CAN I CONNECT this wireless microphone to my tablet? Thank you Geneviève
what does "wireless speaker" mean..?? if you don't understand English.
But come on, you don't provide any specifications..?? What does your seller do in this..?? And we can't even read the manual in English...
Neige
Hello, Thank you for helping me. I understand a bit of English! As for the technical language, I'm working on the translation. This amplifier comes from Asia. I'm attaching a photo. I thought I could power my tablet and especially my smartphone with it. What I understand is that there is a wire for the power supply. That's about it! How do I connect the tablet and smartphone 6? There you go and thank you, Jeannets, and also I don't know how to attach a photo on this site!
jeannets
Contributor
You can't upload a photo; you need to be registered... But you can upload your photo on the website "cjoint.com" and give us the link here...
You should provide the brand and model of your amplifier and your Wi-Fi speaker...
These references are always necessary; otherwise, we can't guess what equipment you're talking about.