Kaspersky activation code
Hello.....I formatted my hard drive, and before that, I noted the number of my KASPERSKY antivirus license which still has 200 days left.....
since I can't find the activation code, can I reinstall Kaspersky using only the license.....or how can I retrieve the activation code.....
thank you......
since I can't find the activation code, can I reinstall Kaspersky using only the license.....or how can I retrieve the activation code.....
thank you......
2 answers
-
Hello.
If you don't have the activation key, you cannot activate Kaspersky.
Now that you have formatted, everything is erased from your hard drive.
--
Who loves instruction! finds the knowledge that comes from reflection!
PS. Frequently create a restore point! it solves quite a few problems.-
-
There are software programs to search for installed keys on the hard drive.
As a computer scientist, you should know this.
https://www.01net.com/astuces/retrouvez-les-cles-dactivation-de-vos-logiciels-554734.html -
@tribunThank you, tribunal, but I haven't resolved my issue yet; in the meantime, I'm almost losing a month of protection by asking Kaspersky Lab for a solution or those who have had the same problem.... I did purchase a license, and I have the serial number, but Kaspersky is sidestepping the question. I don't want to lose 200 days of protection.... I know the answer is certainly with Kaspersky.....
-