Hello, I have a 2DS and I tried to get game codes for free because my parents don’t want to buy them for me, so if you have a method or even some codes please give them to me by email: romain.bb-hamois (at) live.fr
You’ll find all the info by following this link => Game codes
See you later
2252
Sometimes Nintendo offers FREE games. To do this you have to connect to the Nintendo Network, then go to Nintendo's site and (normally) there is a button that lets you access all the news. Click it, and sometimes you will receive news by e-mail, and some are fully free COMPLETE games!!! in this email you will find a code. then you go to the Nintendo eShop and click the first button on the left. enter the code and the download will start
and that's it! PS: I hope you understood well because I’m not sure I explain things very well