"<" and ">".

Solved
Salut, nothing to do with development but really annoying. I would like to know the keyboard shortcut to display the signs "<" and ">". Since I don't have them on my keyboard which is AZERTY type. I often use the virtual keyboard but it's really not practical. I know that you make a combination of keys with the ALT key. But I kind of forgot how to do it. Thanks in advance :)

3 answers

  1. < is Alt 060
    and
    > is Alt 062

    --
    Those who know nothing know just as much as those who don't know any more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
    -1
    1. It works! That's nice.
      0
    2. @willeram

      Hello, where are the keys 060 and 062?

      0
    3. Moderator
      @Yann

      Hello,

      These are the numbers to type while holding down ALT.

      You hold down ALT, and at the same time you type in sequence 0 then 6 then 0 and you release ALT.

      0
  2. On my keyboard it's

    ALT CHAR + comma
    ALT CHAR + period

    "ALT CHAR" is the ALT key to the right of the space bar.

    --

    Echo "Lima Mike Alfa";
    1
    1. Thanks anyway! But it doesn't work on mine. But the combination of froulik does.
      0
    2. Contributor
      Hi, you probably have a QWERTY keyboard, so that won't help our friend ;)
      0
    3. Noted! Because when I switch my keyboard to QWERTY, it works! But AZERTY is more suited to my needs.
      0
  3. happy to help you
    have a nice day :o)

    --
    Those who know nothing know just as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
    0