Unable to log out of Facebook!!
Hello,
So, I'm on my Facebook account and sometimes my friends try to log me out so they can log in to their account. But the problem is that when I click on the arrow where the "logout" function is usually located, it's not there!! :O
The word "logout" is missing!! So it's impossible for me to log out of my account!
Please help me!! :(
So, I'm on my Facebook account and sometimes my friends try to log me out so they can log in to their account. But the problem is that when I click on the arrow where the "logout" function is usually located, it's not there!! :O
The word "logout" is missing!! So it's impossible for me to log out of my account!
Please help me!! :(
3 answers
-
A little cleanup using Ccleaner (to clear your browser)
After that, all accounts from any site will be logged out.