Music get down
Solved
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a song in which a woman sings, the lyrics go: get get get, get down, 'geut geut geut geut geut' (get but the way the woman sings it) get get get get get, get get ouh get get ouh, my love to .... tintintintintin... and my loooooove ..
I know, it doesn't really mean much like this but oh well x)
Hope you find it better than I do :(
xoxo
I know, it doesn't really mean much like this but oh well x)
Hope you find it better than I do :(
xoxo
4 answers
-
Hi
by any chance is it maybe
tina charles I love to love?
for the get down....
--
what is it about????.........Is it a prescription?? (Gad Elmaleh) -
Hi,
what style?
what era?
--
"Men of genius are meteors destined to burn to illuminate their century." N.Bonaparte
And long live Christmas paper hats ^^ -
I would say the same thing as rcdj79.
-
Hey there!
Oh yeah, that's the one *-*
thank you very much :)
kisses!