Otherwise, wouldn't it be simpler to ask directly at the source: http://fr.gs.konami-europe.com/
See you later -- -=O(_BmV_)O=- Love as a sword, humor as a shield || ||
antic80
Contributor
Even better, go search on www.jeuxvideo.com in the Pro Evolution Soccer 5 forum.
pes5
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
kiki
ebay
ismailghedamsi
Here are two links for the PES5 patch https://www.planete-pes.com http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patches/proevolutionsoccer5/patch.html
BmV
Moderator
d'accord c'est cool
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=- "Last year I was still a bit pretentious, but this year I am perfect." (F.Dard)
BmV
Moderator
Bah.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is out, it's old... The "must-have" now is "Pro Evolution Soccer 2009-Ultimate"!
<ad> Do you want to be respected? Do you want to be a real tough guy in your building? Do you want to impress the girls? ALL the girls? Do you want to be given a seat at school? Do you want the little ones to carry your bag on the way? Do you want to have the best seat in the cafeteria and be served first?
Then.....
....... you absolutely need
"Pro Evolution Soccer 2009-Ultimate" !!!!
THE game that will completely change your life, that will make it a paradise more beautiful than your wildest dreams, THE game that will make you smarter than you ever hoped, THE game that will keep you awake, THE game that will give you soft skin and eliminate sweat odors, THE game that will make your dishes shine like never before, without rinsing, THE game that will give your woodwork the shine of new, THE game with ABS, tinted windows, 15" rims, and automatic air conditioning.
Available in all good Finnish pharmacies.
Available in cubitainers of 3, 5, or 9 liters - Store in a cool place and out of light - Read the instructions for side effects </ad> -- -=O(_BmV_)O=-      "Last year I was still a bit conceited, but this year I am perfect." (F.Dard)
BmV
Moderator
Dakor.
Here ========----------____________-------=========>>>> Catch!
-- -=O(_BmV_)O=-      "Last year I was still a bit pretentious, but this year I am perfect." (F.Dard)