I have the same sound problem, I've followed the entire conversation and done what you said, but I don't know how to add the line snd-hda-intel model=oqo.
-- Zen my nuggets ;-) Do something for the environment, close your windows and adopt a penguin.
toto63738
I have a T6410 laptop, the sound card was working before I updated after installation. And right after this update, I have no sound. When testing, I can listen to something with a USB headset, but nothing with my speakers. I'm new to Ubuntu.
zipe31
Contributor
Open a terminal and run the command:
aumix
and check that the volume of your speakers...
toto63738
after placing the order I get this error aumix: error opening mixer: No such file or directory
takefive
Good evening, Try using gnome-alsamixer in console or graphical mode and see if you have all the sliders. See you later!
toto63738
I have them all, I put in a CD, pressed play, I can hear the CD spinning but there's no sound.