Insert a link in a Scribus document

Hello,

Wanting to use Scribus to create a newsletter, I would like to be able to insert links to web addresses. Could someone explain to me how to proceed?
Thank you.
Best regards.

4 answers

  1. In the toolbar, there's a logo on the right that looks like two footprints (tooltip: insert a link annotation).
    It allows you to define a clickable area anywhere in your document.
    The link can be internal or a URL.
    16
    1. Thank you very much!
      0
    2. Hello,
      I just tried, but the link doesn't work in the generated PDF. The clickable area is active, but nothing happens.
      I'm using Scribus 1.4.
      Any ideas?
      Thank you.
      0
    3. Hello, have you thought about checking that in the PDF properties of the frame (when you right-click on the selected object), you have chosen "PDF bookmark"?
      0
    4. Perfect! It works, very simple.
      0
  2. Hello,

    Have you found a solution because I have the same problem?!
    Thank you in advance,
    0
    1. Hello,

      No, unfortunately I haven't solved the problem and with the holidays I haven't taken care of it anymore. Sorry;
      Best regards.
      0
      1. Right-click: "PDF Option" -> "PDF Annotation" then "Annotation Properties": in "Link" choose "URL" then enter the destination URL.
        And there you go.
        4