Golden Police
Hello,
I would like to know how to set a gold or silver font in Word 2003 or Open Office and how to securely download the Bellevue Pro font?
Like this: https://www.beaute-test.com/prod/img47752.jpg
Thank you in advance.
@ +
Parito
I would like to know how to set a gold or silver font in Word 2003 or Open Office and how to securely download the Bellevue Pro font?
Like this: https://www.beaute-test.com/prod/img47752.jpg
Thank you in advance.
@ +
Parito
2 answers
-
ContributorHello,
As for making golden letters or nearly so, you got a response here: https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-19947478-police-dore-ou-argente#2
As for the Bellevue Pro font, you can find it on several sites including https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/berthold/bellevue-pro for the modest sum of $300. The payment is secure, that's for sure, but before that, if I were you, I would take a look here https://www.dafont.com/fr/ to see if I could find a free or cheaper similar font because $300 for the number of times you will use this font, you won't be able to quickly recoup that...
Luke.
--
The price of software is inversely proportional to its usability...
(Takuan Soho 1573 - 1645 ...)