Red Dead Redemption: Services

Solved
Hello,

I'm trying to complete RDR 100%, but the problem is I'm missing some services to do.
Currently, I have completed 14 out of 19 (I think), here is my list of completed services:

- A funny guy
- Love is a drug
- A big appetite
- Who are you to judge me?
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Flowers for a lady
- Eva is in danger
- The opium of the people
- Remember my family
- Labyrinth & Sons
- The intriguing American
- Fresh water and honesty
- Never abandon anyone
- Jenny's faith

I would especially like to do "California" for an outfit.
I've saved 6 times before advancing time but nothing has happened.

Honor: Hero
Reputation: Legend
Does this have any relation?

Thank you for your responses :)
See you later, Tonio

2 answers

  1. You need to get closer to the place where they are.
    --
    Trophies hunter.

    Anti Xbox!!!
    0
    1. For the "California" service, you need to go to the Gaptooth Desert near Tumbleweed and look around the gang hideout. It’s usually located behind a rock.
      0