Firecracker fuse!

Solved
Hello everyone, I bought some firecrackers (tiger 2) but I would like to lengthen the fuses because they explode almost in my hand =$ or even make some myself so if you know how to do this I would really appreciate it :) but I don't want something too time-consuming.
Thanks in advance.
--
An intelligent person can play the fool but not the other way around...
[( Kivik )]

3 answers

  1. No, I'm asking this seriously
    --
    An intelligent person can play the fool, but not the other way around ...
    [( Kivik )]
    7
    1. Contributor
      Hi,
      can you try this
      XDDDDD
      the return......
      1
      1. You put 60% sodium chlorate (total herbicide bought online) and 40% sugar in a glass with 1 cm of water inside, mix it, dip strips of toilet paper in it, take them out and roll them up, then let them dry overnight and it makes slow-burning wicks.
        6