Corel Print House Magic 4

Solved
Hello,
I am looking for a Corel Print House Magic 4 software in good condition.
If you have this software, I would be grateful if you could let me know the price you are asking for this software, or for a copy.
Awaiting your reply, I offer you, Sirs, my best regards.
Lucien
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    It seems there is one left there... But check with the seller first.
    --
    Advice: Be PRECISE and COMPLETE in the description of the problem to get a quick response.
    Read the charter, it can help you understand "how it works".
    1
    1. Thank you for the link, but this one is in English, and on this software, we cannot switch it to French.
      Thank you apollo133
      0
  2. Hello,

    You can go to his official website.

    https://www.corel.com/en/?pgid=5300054&storeKey=us

    Good luck!

    Lipoman
    0
    1. Hello,
      the software is no longer available on the website, it dates from 2004, 2005 and is no longer found on the Corel site.
      This software was provided for free with Epson printers and Agfa scanners, etc.
      Thank you and see you soon
      Lucien
      0
  3. Hello Lucien, I have the Print House software
    I would like you to benefit from it, but how?
    0
    1. Moderator
      Message that is 18 months old, almost 19, not sure if it's still alive :-)
      0
    2. If I answer you, it's because I'm still alive and I'm touching my balls.
      Greetings
      0
    3. Moderator
      :-)))
      0
    4. I would like to take advantage of this software as well, please. I have plenty of files that I would like to recover. Thank you in advance.
      0
  4. Good evening, I found the software in question 14 months ago, and you are responding 18 months later, and I certainly wasn't sitting idly by.
    Thank you, Lucien
    0