Mise à jour de Google

Solved
Hello,
I noticed that Google Update starts up as soon as I turn on my computer. However, when I disable it with CCleaner, it re-enables itself. Is Google Update really important? How can I disable it?
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.6

21 answers

  1. The version of Google Update has changed, and none of the three solutions to uninstall it work for me.

    My solution on XP, disable Google Update services:
    - open Control Panel.
    - Administrative Tools
    - Services
    Then, by sorting the services alphabetically (or not, but it's more annoying to find)

    Find the 2 "Google Update services," right-click on them, properties, startup type, choose stopped.
    This way, you can restart it if you feel the need.
    Not me...
    1. Super ! Thank you ...
    2. It's perfect, thank you very much dear Ijahman, it works even after more than two years and I really had no trouble, so thanks again!