Gladiatus

Solved/Closed
Hello,
this message is addressed to all those who play Gladiatus.

Here is what the quest says:
Oh, hello! Have you ever heard of this? (he shows you a stolen box) Hm, strange, I had 3 just in case. If you bring me back exactly 3 you will be rewarded.

I don't understand.... if you could help me

thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

44 answers

  1. oai that's it because I'm going to send you a directory of my guild where there are all the items of the game

    A
    Charisma Bulb: Bandit Camp
    Angel of Death: Bandit Camp
    Blue Ring: Pirate Port
    Malachite Ring: Ancient Temple/Mountains
    Ruby Ring: Bandit Camp
    Silver Ring: Bandit Camp
    Gold Ring: Mountains/Wolf Den/Barbarian Village
    Leather Armor: Bandit Camp
    Dragon Ring: Ancient Temple
    B
    Hard Leather Bandage: Bandit Camp
    Copper Bands: Wolf Den
    Combat Boots: Ancient Temple/Mountains
    Riveted Boots: Bandit Camp
    Hunting Boots: Pirate Port/Bandit Camp
    Fire Shield: Black Forest
    Wooden Shield: Barbarian Village
    Silver Shield: Bandit Camp/Pirate Port
    Round Shield: Barbarian Village/Pirate Port
    Leather Bracelet: Wolf Den
    Copper Bracelet: Bandit Camp
    Dragon Shield: Pirate Port
    Leather Boots: Bandit Camp
    Iron Bracelet: Ancient Temple/Barbarian Village
    C
    Iron Cloak: Bandit Camp
    Leather Cloak: Bandit Camp
    Centurion Helmet: Mountains/Black Forest
    Leather Helmet: Ancient Temple
    Iron Helmet: Bandit Camp
    Gladiator Helmet: Black Forest/Mountains/Barbarian Village/Ancient Temple
    Death Helmet: Pirate Port/Barbarian Village
    Thracian Helmet: Bandit Camp
    Viking Helmet: Pirate Port/Barbarian Village
    Copper Helmet: Ancient Temple
    Brass Belt: Black Forest
    Stolen Chest: Bandit Camp/Pirate Port
    Silver Necklace: Ancient Temple/Black Forest
    Bone Necklace of a Barbarian: Barbarian Village
    Chain Mail: Ancient Temple
    Fangs: Wolf Den
    Gold Cross: Ancient Temple/Bandit Camp
    Centurion: Bandit Camp
    D
    Double Leather: Bandit Camp
    E
    Copper Epaulettes: Ancient Temple/Barbarian Village
    Iron Epaulettes: Bandit Camp/Pirate Port
    Butcher: Barbarian Village
    Short Sword: Bandit Camp
    Broad Sword: Bandit Camp
    Long Sword: Ancient Temple
    F
    Net: Barbarian Village/Mountains
    Battle Scythe: Barbarian Village
    G
    Riveted Gloves: Barbarian Village
    Leather Combat Gloves: Barbarian Village
    Leather Gloves: Bandit Camp
    Large Plate: Bandit Camp
    Large Shield: Mountains
    Copper Gloves: Bandit Camp
    H
    Axe: Barbarian Village
    Broad Axe: Mountains/Pirate Port
    Rags: Wolf Den
    I
    J
    K
    L
    Trident Lance: Mountains
    Thief's Long Finger: Bandit Camp
    Leather Rag: Mountains
    M
    Hammer: Barbarian Village, Wolf Den
    Mace: Barbarian Village
    Mirmillo: Ancient Temple/Bandit Camp
    O
    P
    Bread: Barbarian Village/Mountains
    Malachite Pendant: Ancient Temple
    Carnelian Pendant: Ancient Temple
    Ruby Pendant: Barbarian Village/Bandit Camp/Ancient Temple
    Sugilith Pendant: Ancient Temple/Bandit Camp
    Iron Plate: Ancient Temple/Mountains
    Copper Plate: Ancient Temple/Wolf Den
    Short Dagger: Pirate Port/Ancient Temple
    Sharpened Dagger: Mountains/Barbarian Village/Pirate Port
    Potion of Dexterity: Barbarian Village
    Potion of Agility: Barbarian Village
    Potion of Life: Bandit Camp
    Blue Powder: Bandit Camp
    Purple Powder: Ancient Temple
    Iron Clogs: Ancient Temple
    Chicken: Barbarian Village
    Potion of Life: Bandit Camp
    Plate Arm Guards: Wolf Den/Pirate Port
    Small Grindstone: Barbarian Village
    Board: Ancient Temple
    Iron Plate: Mountains
    Q
    R
    Strength Recipe: Bandit Camp
    Silver Relic: Barbarian Village
    S
    Sandals: Pirate Port
    Leather Sandals: Pirate Port
    Semi Plate: Mountains/Black Forest/Bandit Camp
    Schiavone: Ancient Temple/Barbarian Village
    Steak: Wolf Den
    T
    Star Talisman: Ancient Temple
    Thracian: Bandit Camp
    Trident: Black Forest/Bandit Camp
    U
    Urothian Silver Ring: Ancient Temple
    Urothian Copper Bracelet: Wolf Den
    Urothian Copper Epaulettes: Wolf Den
    Urothian Iron Brutality Epaulettes: Black Forest
    Urothian Security Board: Temple
    V
    Vuthiel Malachite Ring / Ancient Temple (Bodyguard)
    Vuthiel Copper Bands: Wolf Den
    W
    X
    Y
    Z
    Zeindras Malachite Capability Ring: Temple
    Zeindras Copper Bands: Wolf Den
    Zeindras Rags: Temple
    Zeindras Plate Clogs of Favor: Ancient Temple
    39
    1. Thank you, it helped me, but how many minutes does the expedition need to be? Please let me know on which server you are. Reply to my address lebossdu0169@yahoo.fr for the 5th and the 8th.
      0
    2. Yeah, thanks, that really helped me a lot!
      0
  2. If you don't specify the service, it's going to be quite complicated. ^^
    0
    1. Salut, je voudrais vous inviter dans ma tribu qui s'appelle ODM, bientôt DDD.
      0
      1. It's not codes you need, but Euros lol
        0
        1. Hi everyone!!

          I would like to have some codes please to get rubies, thank you in advance.
          0
          1. I play on servers 7, 3, and 10
            my usernames are drinko (for servers 7 and 10) and drinko90 for server 10
            if you need any info, message me in the game, I am ranked top 100 on server 7 and I have been playing for 2 years.
            0
            1. Hi everyone, come to server 8 and join my guild.
              2
              1. Who would be interested in a bot that fights and completes quests automatically?
                How much would you be willing to pay for it?

                I am currently developing one and I am doing a little market research :- )
                1
                1. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux sites web.
                  0
              2. it's got nothing to do with gladiatus but emiledu04 where do you live (manosque, dignified, sisteron, [ST Auban IN FORCE],
                les mées, maliger, l'escale, peruis)

                you don't have to answer!!!
                1
                1. Hello, I would like to know how to give our quest item at the tavern.
                  Thank you for your reply.
                  1
                  1. Hello everyone, I have a quest to complete and I need to find "1 golden symbol" but I can't seem to see where it could be!!! If someone could enlighten me a bit ;)
                    Thanks in advance!!!
                    1
                    1. Hello, I would like to know where the deserters are.

                      Thank you.
                      -2
                      1. just a clarification about gladiatus. avoid spending rubies by paying, as they are starting to kick out a lot of people for various reasons, it's a scam, don't help these people make money off your back. please spread the word.
                        0
                        1. Hello uncles! Can someone explain to me how to change country?? I can't do it and when I click on Africa it says: finish the dungeon.......... that's it, bye guys! THANKS
                          0
                          1. Hi big boss, if you can't travel, it's because you haven't finished the necessary dungeons in the Italy zone. To complete a dungeon, you need to defeat the boss and earn a soul-related item.
                            0
                          2. hi, to change countries you have to finish the dungeons or cancel them (tavern mission too)
                            0
                        2. Hi, I'm at level 47 and my username is emiledu04. I'm looking for someone who can subscribe to my service via SMS, it's 3 euros. In return, if that person registers on server 3, I will help them! Thank you for responding!
                          1
                          1. Otherwise, the more charisma you have, the more likely you are to come across rare items on expeditions...
                            rare=good/ good=expensive...
                            just have to resell...

                            Otherwise, I have embarked on the idea of gaining as little XP as possible and having good stats, so I only do the arena. It's tedious, but it works... fight against lower-level opponents, you'll earn gold but no XP... of course, when some **** attack you and they have a higher level than you and you kill them, it still gives you XP -_-"

                            Otherwise, auctions are your friends, you will find better gear there than at the merchant and probably better than at the market... but you often have to pay the price...
                            Tip: wait until the time is very short before bidding because once you have bid, if someone comes after you.... you will lose all the gold you wanted to spend... so avoid peak hours.
                            ²: once the auction is in very short time, you'll have 15 minutes left to bid.
                            1
                            1. we need to go on an expedition with the bandits
                              2
                              1. I have a problem with a quest, look:

                                I need the services of a collector. Do you think you can do it? What do you need to bring me? Here, I hope you can read this. Yes? Excellent. (On the note you read: Sugilite Pendant x 1) Bring me this and you will receive a very nice reward for the trouble.

                                (Find 1 Sugilite Pendant
                                Ends at: Owner)

                                Help me please...
                                2
                                1. Hello, I would like to know what the objects shown at the end of the battles are for, can we pick them up, how?
                                  -2
                                  1. Check your messages and then click on the packet :P
                                    or directly on the box next to your scores.
                                    0
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3