Mes sims ds

Solved
Hello,
Can you please help me with the game My Sims:
1-What do we do after winning all the fashion critiques?
2-How do we fill the friendship meters for Hélène, Thomas, René, Thibault, the one with the red hair (I can't remember his name --") and the people from the casino?
3-Is there a 6th star?
4-Do we need to find Roselyne?

Thank you in advance.

36 answers

  1. Sorry, I can't help you with Roselyne. Some say you need to buy a typewriter; I did, but it doesn't work, which is a shame. Others say it's impossible because she only exists on Wii and that it's the mayor. I would have liked to see her too, but unfortunately it's impossible. Apparently, she just talks to us for you to talk to, which I find lame. I hope I could help you. If someone can help me, please, I have a big issue: I have all the stars but not all the characters. The problem is that I know how to get some of them, but not others, like: Thibaut, the mayor, and the guy from squash whose name escapes me all of a sudden. I would really appreciate if you could help me as soon as possible, that would be really nice, thank you in advance. I hope you'll finish your game quickly!
    10
    1. I have the codes for My Sims DS but I don't know where to enter them!

      Help me and I will give you the codes!
      0
    2. Could you tell me how to get René's star?
      0
    3. il faut l'action replay... :)
      0
    4. but what are your stars
      0
    5. Comment faut-il faire pour obtenir la 5ème étoile ? Dites-moi s'il vous plaît, merci.
      1
  2. Hi everyone =)
    I've tried the token and money trick but I have a little problem... I'M ONLY WINNING THE LOTTERY (I don't even understand the rules) !!!!!!!!!! Is there something to lose? Yes, I really said lose ^^
    0
    1. Il n'y a pas de 6ème étoile, Roselyne n'existe pas. Après les 5 étoiles, il faut avoir tous les lots du casino, tous les vêtements, tous les meubles, toutes les armures (montagne avec Périne). Puis, je ne sais pas pour les jauges, à part que pour avoir celle des marchands, il faut acheter un article de chaque, puis fabriquer des articles. Si tu peux, pour Hélène, il faut avoir toutes les étoiles d'amitié de tout le monde, après elle te convoquera et te dira que tu as rendu la ville très agréable... fin du jeu.
      0
      1. Hello, I can't manage, how do we go diving with Nathalie?
        0
        1. FOR THIBAULT, HE NEEDS TO BE ROBBED TWICE (after he puts his clothes back on sale the first time) he will be desperate, then he will offer to make patterns for clothes!!
          0
          1. I would like to thank everyone for helping me little by little, I completed the game thanks to you. Thank you! If you want more information: euh8@hotmail.com, I have MSN and Hotmail.
            I summarized everything you said little by little about Windows and I printed it, so I have a little guide of my own! So don't hesitate, I'm always here :)

            -Lili- Alias fortinette ;)
            0
            1. Hello, you might find me useless, but I can't find the map. I have the first star, but that's it.
              0
              1. for the map, just touch the icon at the bottom left and instead of seeing the weather, you will see the map on the top screen, that's all :)
                0
            2. For Thibaut's star, you just need to create a completely blue outfit... Then put it on with white trousers and go to Elisa's fashion critique in THE PORT with those two outfits! You should do well... After that, you need to go see Thibaut and you will get his star!!! There you go!
              2
              1. You're welcome!
                0
              2. thank you
                0
              3. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
                0
            3. hi
              I really don't know how to see Roselyne
              thank you for helping me
              please (it would be so nice!!!)
              thank you
              0
              1. poser des questions g tout fini de A à Z
                0
                1. If you have finished the game, could you tell me how to get the characters' star? I have some, but not all! It would be nice if you could help me!!
                  Thanks in advance!!!

                  PS: Where can we find each fish?
                  0
              2. Salut, j'ai l'étoile du 5 mai. Le problème, c'est que je n'arrive pas à avoir celle de Thibaut. Je sais comment on doit l'avoir, mais en fait quand je vois un motif et un vêtement, je m'aperçois que mon sim a un maillot qui recouvre tout (bras entièrement). Voilà, aidez-moi à bien dessiner. Et au fait, pour l'aérodrome, est-ce qu'il faut la médaille d'or pour avoir son étoile, et que se passe-t-il à la fin quand on a toutes les étoiles des persos ?
                0
                1. Hello, I succeeded with 1, 2, 3 and I am about to get the 4th. Can I know how to do the same for the 5th and the 6th?
                  0
                  1. je n'arrive pas à rendre gagnant les critiques de mode de la blonde là.
                    0
                    1. How can we win fashion criticism? Thanks, lol sophilaydi
                      0
                      1. F3nevr0 - Bed
                        N10ng5g - Camouflage Outfit
                        Tglg0ca - Funky Outfit
                        Gvsb3k1 - Genius
                        Ghtymba - Hourglass Sofa
                        I3hkdvs - Kimono Dress
                        T7srhca - Modern Sofa
                        Ahvmrva - Race Car Bed
                        Itha7da - Rickshaw Bed
                        R705aan - White Vest

                        These are the codes for My Sims DS, but how do we enter them???!
                        1
                        1. What are these codes for?!
                          0
                      2. Yes, I'm wondering if there is a sixth star? And what do we do to find Helaine's girlfriend?
                        0
                        1. 1- ?!

                          2-
                          For Henri and Fabienne: you need to win at their casino game; for Henri, it's not easy—it's more of a stroke of luck than a tactical move, in my opinion.

                          For Martin (red hair?): he will get his star when you succeed in the free fall.

                          For René: when you have caught the 10 types of freshwater fish and
                          the 8 types of saltwater fish x 5 fish of each.

                          For Thomas: succeed in all the squash mini-games everywhere.

                          For Hélène: I think when all the characters have their star.

                          For Thibault: nobody knows—I've never seen anyone who knows.

                          3-
                          yes

                          4-
                          no
                          1
                          1. Comment on a la 6ème étoile ????!
                            0
                          2. For Thomas, that's not the answer, but I don't know what it is either...
                            0
                        2. Hi, can I know how to block Rosaline please?
                          Answer me quickly please!!!!!!
                          0
                          1. Désolé, on ne peut pas la débloquer, Rosalyne.
                            0
                          2. @annabelleAnnabelle, have you finished the game????
                            Reply to me quickly
                            Thanks
                            0
                          3. @vanilletropiqueYes, I have completely finished everything about everything.
                            0
                          4. @annabelleHi, since you've finished the game, could you tell me how to get the character star (everyone except Etienne, Olivier, Nathalie, Ophélie, Dino, Marie, and Elisa because I already have them)?
                            And also, where can we find each fish?
                            Even if you can just tell me one thing, that's already a win!
                            It would be nice of you to help me!
                            Thanks in advance!
                            0
                        3. re hello; I was also told that we could travel to find Roselyne on an island, but for now I can only do one sport, please help me because it's annoying there is nothing to do!!!!
                          0
                          1. Bonjour, à quoi sert l'aérodrome dans My Sims DS ? Parce que je l'ai débloqué mais ça ne fait faire qu'un sport : la chute libre. Donc ma question en gros est : à quoi sert l'aérodrome ? Merci de répondre très vite. Bisous.
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2