Lecteur Adobe Flash

Hello, how can I replace Adobe Flash Player to unlock some Big Fish games?
Thank you in advance for your help, I'm a bit cautious about downloading anything...
Have a nice day
Coco

8 answers

  1. Thank you for your help, but unfortunately, it didn't work. I did everything I could, and I did it several times...
    I downloaded the link, I clicked twice, and I was asked to put it in a folder that I created and placed on the desktop. I restarted the computer... nothing, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it... nothing
    So I don't know what to do anymore because additionally, the link is considered malicious...
    If you have another idea, let me know... otherwise, too bad
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Coco
    0
    1. Contributor
      Sorry, but I have no other ideas at the moment.

      Have a good evening.
      0
    2. @bendropGood evening,

      I can't find it anymore tonight, I'm on the move with a spotty Wifi connection.

      If one absolutely wants to take risks for a few old games, see on this same forum the various posts about Incredimail where the problem is the same and where there is a utility to unblock Flash Player in browsers, or look for it online: SFX FLASH AIO or something like that.
      0
  2. I'm sorry, I must be an idiot, but I can't download Download Flashpoint 7.1....
    Could you please guide me...
    Thank you in advance, I'm starting to despair
    Best regards
    Coco
    0
  3. Contributor
    Hello,

    This should help you https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/55601-jouer-aux-anciens-jeux-en-flash-sur-pc

    Best regards.

    --
    “It has unfortunately become evident today that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” Albert Einstein
    0
    1. oops I forgot to check the email box....
      0
      1. Hello, here is the name of the game in question:
        Mystic Legacy - The Knight / bigfish
        Thank you for your interest in my issue
        Best regards
        Coco
        0
        1. Hi, I'm back. I contacted Bigfish who explained to me that this game was on a Windows 7 version and not 10
          they didn't give me any solutions, what do you think, what can I do...
          thanks again
          Coco
          0
          1. Contributor
            Unfortunately not much. The false excuse, they do not intend to evolve to HTML5.
            What is the name of this game?

            Best regards.
            0
        2. Thank you, I will contact Bigfish and see if they have a solution
          I will get back to you if they don't
          Best regards
          Coco
          0
          1. Contributor
            Hello,

            It's up to big fish and other publishers to adapt to new technologies (html5), not the other way around.
            Adobe Flash Player is dead and buried, so don’t go installing just anything that will create security vulnerabilities in your system.
            So wait, or find other games.

            Best regards.

            --
            “It has unfortunately become evident today that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” Albert Einstein
            1