DroidKit

Closed
Hi, I wanted to share a problem with you,
actually I forgot my password (phone brand OPPO A5)
I was recommended the software DroidKit to unlock it but when trying the software is blocked by a key, impossible to get it, I even paid online but it’s a scam
unless someone has the real key, they can help me please

--
Ymm96

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    in fact I forgot my password (OPPO A5 phone)

    A bit of reading here:
    The members of CommentCaMarche.net cannot help you bypass SIM lock measures, IMEI lock, password, iCloud, schema, retrieve a lost or forgotten code for a mobile phone, smartphone, tablet, or any other mobile telephony device.

    unless someone has the real key, they can help me please 

    This request is against the forum's charter, there will be no assistance here for this type of software for information.
    Location
    mbujimayi, CONGO-KINSHASA

    in fact I forgot my password

    Or rather, another locked phone has arrived in the neighborhood…
    4