Twitch Account

Hello,

I have a few problems with Twitch.
I want to create an account, but in the past I had already created one, and unfortunately I forgot my login details. When I try to create a new account, it tells me that I already have an account with this email address, and I don't have another email address available and I don't want to create one.

I thought that if I contacted support, they might be able to delete my existing account so that I could create my new Twitch account, but unfortunately you need a Twitch account to contact them.

So that's all; I hope someone can help me, and thanks in advance.

Configuration: Android /Chrome 92.0.4515.131

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Why not use the normal procedure when you forget your account password?

    https://www.twitch.tv/user/account-recovery

    --
    Have a good continuation!

    - Have a good day, good evening.. ;-)
    1
    1. Hi,
      This morning at nine o'clock, I wanted to propose the same link in my response as you did for password recovery, but with the CCM bot, I couldn't validate my response!

      Actually, the response is validated, but when I refresh the page, the response no longer exists...
      0
    2. Oh yes, good idea, thanks.
      0
    3. @MPMP10
      In fact, the answer is validated, but when I refresh the page, the answer no longer exists....


      Yes - normal. There is an automatic elimination due to too much spam or infected links regarding this application. On my side, I can...
      0
  2. Hello,
    You'll need to create a new account with a new email address (like with a Gmail account, for example...) I don't think you have much choice.
    It takes two minutes to create a Gmail account....

    --
    If money doesn't have a smell, women have a great sense of smell.
    2