PC VIBOX

Hello
I purchased a VIBOC PC and received it yesterday afternoon. After making all the connections, nothing works and a message on my screen says "NO SIGNAL." I'm quite disappointed. Can someone please help me?
Thank you.

3 answers

  1. If you can, save your image on your PC. Write a new response and click on the last icon on the right (which looks like a mountain). This will take you to your PC in your documents, and you can look for the image you previously saved. When you find it, double-click on it. Normally, the image will be inserted. You can preview it before confirming.

    --
    Misnaming things adds to the misery of the world (Albert Camus)
    0
    1. I'm speaking to you from my phone.
      0
  2. What is the exact model of your VIBOX PC?

    --
    Misnaming things adds to the misery of the world (Albert Camus)
    0
    1. It's a standard Vibox 3SW.
      0
    2. @ThomasThe models I came across do not have a dedicated GPU. Your monitor must therefore be connected to the motherboard, if that's really the case.

      If you can, take a photo of the back of your PC and post the picture here.
      0
    3. @epangoI can't post an image.
      0
    4. @epangoBut I think my monitor is connected directly to my motherboard because they gave me a DVI.
      0
  3. Hello,

    Did you plug the monitor into the graphics card and not into the motherboard?
    0
    1. How can I tell if it is connected to the motherboard or the graphics card?
      0