Startimes decoder PIN code ... Save Report Same - Last answer on 18 nov. 2021 1 answer Hello, How to find the PIN code for the Startimes decoder? Configuration: Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.119 Show more Related links: unlock xxl Codes pour recevoir les chaînes du Canal sur Star Track HD PIN code unlocking Code xxl Unlock the xxl channel Restarting Startime 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report madmyke Moderator Hello By consulting the manual and doing a reset to find the default pin code. Best regards -- "We swallow the flattering lie in big gulps and drink the bitter truth drop by drop." ... Report Mike But I consulted the manual that comes with the decoder and I found nothing about pin code CA. ... Report Tpa @MikeYes, that's true. ... Report Mac @TpaDefault PIN code: 1234 Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report madmyke Moderator Hello By consulting the manual and doing a reset to find the default pin code. Best regards -- "We swallow the flattering lie in big gulps and drink the bitter truth drop by drop." ... Report Mike But I consulted the manual that comes with the decoder and I found nothing about pin code CA. ... Report Tpa @MikeYes, that's true. ... Report Mac @TpaDefault PIN code: 1234
... Report Mike But I consulted the manual that comes with the decoder and I found nothing about pin code CA.