DCIM folder macabanocanada - Last answer on 28 mai 2019 1 answer Hello, I have an SD card recovered from a family camera; there is a DCIM folder and when I try to open it, the computer tells me "folder is empty". Could someone please help me with the steps to take? Thank you very much! Show more Related links: Messenger: what does the gray circle with a white check mark mean? What does the term "data" mean? Can I delete it? Fraud potential number? What does it mean? Letter "R" next to the network bars VOVA package customs clearance completed Snap Recent Contacts 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report fermiparadoxx Hello, So that means there is no photo on the card.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report fermiparadoxx Hello, So that means there is no photo on the card.