Remove the blockage

Bennour Abdelaziz -  
Hello,

I can no longer post on my profile or like anything.

Please remove the block and thank you.

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    We can't do anything, we're not Facebook, but a discussion forum and IT support.

    Can you explain your issue in more detail? Maybe we can help you out?...

    :)

    Quarrels wouldn't last long if the fault were only on one side. (François de La Rochefoucauld)
    0
    1. Hello
      I have a problem with my Facebook profile; I can no longer share or like anything as it has been blocked for a long time. I need help to remove the block

      and thanks a lot.
      3
    2. Hello,

      what happens when you try to share or like something?
      do you get an error message?

      :)
      1
    3. Hello
      yes
      and here is the message that appears when I try to post something

      This feature has been temporarily blocked
      You recently posted something that violates Facebook's rules, so this feature has been temporarily blocked. For more information, please refer to the help pages.

      To avoid any future blocks, please read Facebook's community standards.
      If you think this is an error, let us know.
      0