Issue with mystart
Hello,
Having recently had an issue with Google Chrome, I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it again and mysteriously every installation only resulted in a Spanish version - no matter how many times I selected the language: French - it was always in Spanish with each installation
And during the last installation, the MYSTART bar problem crept in. I can't get rid of it.
How can I manage to fix this in a fairly simple and understandable way since my level of computer skills is average.
Thank you.
Having recently had an issue with Google Chrome, I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it again and mysteriously every installation only resulted in a Spanish version - no matter how many times I selected the language: French - it was always in Spanish with each installation
And during the last installation, the MYSTART bar problem crept in. I can't get rid of it.
How can I manage to fix this in a fairly simple and understandable way since my level of computer skills is average.
Thank you.
3 answers
-
Moderatorhttps://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/web-internet/1905-faille-google-chrome-un-correctif-a-installer-d-urgence/
--
Comme l'ange que tu es, tu ris en créant une légèreté dans ma poitrine,
Tes yeux me pénètrent,
(Ta réponse est toujours 'peut-être')
C'est alors que je me leva et partis