Bluestacks Keyboard

I installed Bluestacks on my computer (Windows 7). My keyboard is in Canadian French. When I type something in the search bar in Bluestacks, it is in French (France). The 'a' is a 'q', the 'm' is a comma, 'w' is 'z'. Yet, I have set it to Canadian French in the configuration. I need your help. Thank you.

2 answers

  1. I have exactly the same problem! I changed all the possible settings in my Bluestacks app, it does indeed change the virtual keyboard, but it's impossible to change the physical keyboard! If you have found a solution, I'm all ears!
    0
    1. I found it! Try adding the language "Alphabet (QWERTY)", close Bluestack and reopen it, try it, otherwise change the language in Bluestack to English, then add "Alphabet (QWERTY)", and restart, it worked for me.
      0
    2. It has nothing to do with the QWERTY keyboard... you go to settings and lower down you have physical keyboard, the first tab you set it to French (Canada) - Android keyboard, and there you go, but the only problem is I can't send by pressing enter.
      0
    3. MeGa, you have the right answer! Thank you!
      0
    4. Thank you
      0
    5. You're welcome!
      0