Acrobat Reader: remove the menu bar

Hello,

When I launch Acrobat Reader, I do not want to see the menu bar, but it always appears. When I press F9 to hide it and relaunch the reader, the bar reappears. Is there a solution to not see it at startup or even to hide it permanently???
Thank you in advance for all the suggestions.
Note: I have the latest version, 9.
Configuration: Windows XP Adobe Reader 9

3 answers

  1. Thank you for the response, but this is about the toolbar. What I'm interested in is the menu bar (file, edit, view...). I think there is a way by modifying the registry. Does anyone know anything about that?
    12
    1. All you need to do is press F9!
      Best regards,
      5
      1. Right-click on the bar => more tools and uncheck everything.
        --
        dh'rfg-pr dhr wr fhvf pba qrf sbvf obeqry, wr z'rgbaar zbv-zrzr ! uh uh uh
        0