Error code 8009000b with Windows Live

Hello,
For a while now, I haven't been able to connect to Windows Live Messenger. Each time I try, an error message number 8009000b appears, indicating that the service is temporarily unavailable and that I need to try again later. Upon checking, the service is working perfectly fine. Meanwhile, MSN is functioning very well.
Has anyone experienced such an issue? Can anyone advise me?
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP AOL 9.0

6 answers

  1. waiting for a lasting solution (as I know that living without MSN is tough...)
    download aMSN
    1. Thank you, but I have already done it. However, since I prefer WLM, that's why I'm looking for a solution to my problem.
      1. No, I only have one account. However, I would like to clarify that I am the owner of the PC, and recently it was possible to log in to WLM from one of my guest accounts but not from mine.
        1. This is not a response, just wanting to know if you succeeded and how to fix this error 8009000b.
          I've had it for over a year. Thank you.