Sage programming language perem - Last answer on 28 mars 2018 1 answer Hello, I would like to know which programming language was used to develop the Sage Gestion Commercial 100 software. Thank you in advance for your answers Configuration: Windows / Firefox 52.0 Show more Related links: SAGE: management table modeling What are the differences between Sage 50 and Sage 100? Saari Software and Sage 100 download saari payroll software Issue with Sage software practical guide to using Hexalis software in the laboratory for secretarial purposes 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report jumulka Hello, I don't think anyone here would know the exact answer, but it's quite likely that this is C++. What is it for? ... Report perem123 I would like to design interfaces similar to those of Sage software for my application.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report jumulka Hello, I don't think anyone here would know the exact answer, but it's quite likely that this is C++. What is it for? ... Report perem123 I would like to design interfaces similar to those of Sage software for my application.
... Report perem123 I would like to design interfaces similar to those of Sage software for my application.