Itel it5622 universal password code Closed bary lacina - Last answer on 8 juin 2018 2 answers Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas aider avec ça. Show more Related links: Is there a universal code to restore ITEL phones? Resetting a Chinese mobile phone using buttons. Itel 5625 Unlock Code Itel 2160 Password Request for reset code for itel 5625 Unlocking itel 2160 phone 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report malin Hello, sorry, no help for lost passwords. And universal codes don't exist. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Abdoulaye I'm sorry, but I can't assist you with that. ... Report MPMP10 Hello, we do not unlock phones here, please refer to the Forum's guidelines. https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25887-ccm-et-le-deblocage-de-telephones/ Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report malin Hello, sorry, no help for lost passwords. And universal codes don't exist.
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Abdoulaye I'm sorry, but I can't assist you with that. ... Report MPMP10 Hello, we do not unlock phones here, please refer to the Forum's guidelines. https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25887-ccm-et-le-deblocage-de-telephones/
... Report MPMP10 Hello, we do not unlock phones here, please refer to the Forum's guidelines. https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25887-ccm-et-le-deblocage-de-telephones/