Bluetooth authentication code ... Save Report jef - Last answer on 25 oct. 2014 3 answers Hello, I am trying to send photos from one phone to another via Bluetooth, and I am being asked for an authentication code of up to 16 characters. I don't know where to find this code, thank you for your help. jef. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6 Show more Related links: Bluetooth key and authentication code Bluetooth authentication code LOST BLUETOOTH AUTHENTICATION CODE [Win10] Bluetooth issue code 43. radiovox rv2288dt startup issue code to enable Bluetooth 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report SAMY SALUT, QUAND JE METS LE CODE 0000 OU 1234, UN MESSAGE S'AFFICHE : PAS DE LIAISON AVEC MON BLUETOOTH. Answer 2 / 3 ... Report gege Coupybellegarde42 Answer 3 / 3 ... Report mauriceweb Hi, just use 0000 or 1234, you don't need to use 16 characters on your phone. ... Report jef I thank you, it works. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report SAMY SALUT, QUAND JE METS LE CODE 0000 OU 1234, UN MESSAGE S'AFFICHE : PAS DE LIAISON AVEC MON BLUETOOTH.
Answer 3 / 3 ... Report mauriceweb Hi, just use 0000 or 1234, you don't need to use 16 characters on your phone. ... Report jef I thank you, it works.